Monday, June 14, 2010

I'm on a boat.



I took the ferry to Sweden today. I will be staying for a few nights with Eva and Stefan, the Swedes I met in Denmark about a month ago. Their children are some of the nicest kids I have ever met. Albin spent the day testing me on my Star Wars knowledge; he knew every character on the Deathstar when it exploded the first time, despite having never seen the film. Kids these days...

I wanted to open up a debate here on the blog. I spent some time in Hjorring taking part in some nefarious late-night activities involving handmade stickers and public/private property. Is this right? Is this wrong? Would you be upset if you went to open your middle-aged women's clothing store at 9am and found a sparkling silver rain cloud with lightning bolts stuck to your display window? Where is the line?













No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers